Sunday, March 31, 2013

Slice of Life #31 - I Hate Minwax

March 31st, 2013

I know I'm going a bit overboard with the Slice of Lives....BUT I NEED TO RANT
NEVER
NEVER
NEVERRRR
EVERRRRR
BUY ANY KIND OF CLEAR FINISH OR GLOSS
FROM MINWAX
I am sitting here fuming...and I'm pretty sure any minute I will start running into walls. I spent a week on my TSA train. I finished painting it, and you could see what it looked like in the previous blog. And to finish, I decided to use Minwax's clear gloss, which was SUPPOSED to dry clear. It dried up into a yellow urine-colored "gloss". There are yellow bumps all along the bottom of the train. That means major points off. I seriously was not counting on that to happen, and now my train looks terrible. The "gloss" also made all my train's windows fall off. I have a lot of work to do, and stupid Minwax just set me back a lot. I HATE YOU MINWAX I HATE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment