Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Slice of Life #27 - Hopefully Watching The Croods Today???

March 27th, 2013

My family agreed yesterday to watch The Croods, a new Dreamworks movie that supposedly took 10 years to make. Of course, yesterday we didn't go. So, we agreed to go today morning. Well, morning is almost over. That means we will not be going in the morning. AND SO, we agreed to go in the afternoon! I'm not sure that'll happen either.

But I really, really want to watch this movie...even though it's really childish, I'd like to take a break from high school for a while and just do something fun. I've watched a couple of trailers for this movie, and it seems hilarious. Go to Youtube and search up "the croods belt's sound effect" and prepare yourself for the high pitched "dun dun dunnnnnnnn" belt issues. xD

I'm making this blog post short...I still have to do my TSA project. o.e'

3 comments:

  1. The Croods? I've never heard of it :P Maybe one day i will go pirate it so i can watch it :) Anyway I hate when parents do that... Its like an adult form of procrastination of something XD. UGH TSA--- I should probably read the contest requirements soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANTED TO SEE THAT TOO!
    I love the trailer where the guy is on fire and he's like,
    "OH MY GOD IT'S BITING ME!!!"
    and the father was like,
    "Uh... try outrunning it in the tall dry grass, you can lose it!"
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see this movie! I actually wasn't that hooked by the trailer, but I almost always end up liking Dreamworks' movies, and cave-people seem rather funny. But I've only been to the movie theater a handful of times in my life on the principle that it's a crime to waste money to see a movie that will be available, for free, a few months later in the library. After all, free stuff=good, paying for stuff=bad. Tell me if you liked the movie, if you actually end up going!

    ReplyDelete