Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Slice of Life #26 - I GOT A PHONEEEEE

March 26th, 2013
 
Technically, I didn't have to do this post...but I'll keep on going until 30 because this is fun ^.^

YESTERDAY I GOT A PHONE. A LEGIT, WORKING PHONE THAT I CAN FIND THE SPACEBAR ON. :O I know right, I totally did not just get my first working phone in ninth grade.

It's an iPhone 4S, and my parents decided to get it for me after I told them what Mr. B. said: "Tell your parents that if you don't get a phone, you will fail software apps." Of course, I had a phone before, but it was one of those cheap prepaid flip phones that only costs about a dollar to buy at the convenience shop. Each text costs about 25 cents to send. But that's kind of pointless, because I don't think there was a space button on my phone. :P

What stinks is that even though I have an iPhone, I still don't have unlimited text, so I can't give my number to any of my friends for fear that they spam me intelligent messages like "MEOWMEOWBLAHMOOPYMEOWIGOTSABANANAWBU" <--so, so thought provoking! :D
So while second graders brag to each other about having iPhone 5's, I can brag about how I got my iPhone 4S in high school! (I actually don't think it's right for elementary school kids to have these kinds of phones...it's all just a fad). I myself didn't care about what phone I had...I never even asked for an iPhone. xD
^Me in elementary school^

I also can't download any games. I can only access about five webpages per day. Oh well. I guess the best part about it is just being repeatedly able to check my email...Right now, I'm looking at iPhone cases on Amazon and trying to pick one. So hard.

By the way, can someone tell me how to sign up for Celly? I forgot...And if I sign up, can the entire freshman class spam me with texts, or can only the teacher spam me with texts?

4 comments:

  1. YOU GOT A PHONE WHAT COLOR IS IT TELL ME NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's white. I'm getting a blue cat case xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Congratulations on your new bundle of joy, Ms. Vivvles! You must be very proud! It sounds absolutely beautiful (blue cats are, naturally, simply awesome!) Plus, I know how much it means to you to have a phone where you can find the space bar, so congratulations again! I wish you and the little one the best. I do have to caution you against repeatedly checking your email, though; you might find out that we actually have more homework than you assumed, which would make your day sad. But, anyway, this means now I am all alone in still not having a phone of any sort in high school... Oh well, I shall simply have to deal alone. By myself. Abandoned. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I think Brian doesn't have a phone either. Well he has one that's the same kind as my old phone, but he let it run out of money and now he doesn't use it anymore. So technically, he has no phone. Don't be sad!

    ReplyDelete