Thursday, March 28, 2013

Slice of Life #28: Funny Quotes from The Croods

March 28th, 2013

So, some funny quotes from The Croods (I'm not going to use quotation marks to make things simpler):

Guy: Everything we're standing on will be consumed by lava...I call it: THE END!
Belt: dun dunn DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Son (with burning shirt): It likes me! AHH IT'S BITING ME!
Dad: Try hiding from it in the tall dry grass! *grass catches on fire* Oh. Nevermind.

While hunting:
Dad: RELEASE THE BABY!!

Grandma: I'm hungry *prepares to eat Guy's sloth, sloth points knife at her*
Guy: No, don't eat him! He'll use the knife!
Grandma: Why?
Guy: I call him a pet.
Grandma: What's a pet?
Guy: An animal that you don't eat.
Grandma: OH, we call those children!

Eep: Whoa, what is that? *points at fire*
Guy: It's fire. You've never seen it before?
Eep: No. Where'd it come from?
Guy: I can make it.
Eep: WHAAAT *grabs Guy and starts performing intense Heimlick maneuver until Guy passes out* MAKE SOME FOR ME!

Son: Hey Douglas, can you do tricks?
Douglas: *nods* (he's a dog)
Son: Roll over!
Douglas: *rolls over and falls off cliff*
Son: Good boy, Douglas!

1 comment:

  1. A nice collection. It will make my day more funny.
    I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Am looking for Very Funny Videos and Funny Articles.
    Thanks for sharing such a nice post.

    ReplyDelete