Saturday, March 30, 2013

Slice of Life #30 - TSA Again...

March 30th, 2013

I STILL HAVE NOT FINISHED. I AM PANICKING. I HAVE OTHER HOMEWORK TO DO. I CAN'T SPEND MY LIFE ON TSA. :'(
I was planning to finish last Tuesday, but carpentry is so hard...and I have to sculpt too. I'm not that good at either-I can only draw. However, the drawings will be really hard too since I  have to scale everything down and write down 50 kazillion dimensions...stressstressstress
Speaking of which, I still have a pile of homework, and spring break is pretty much over. Sorry, this blog post is really short...
BUT to cheer myself up I shall post a picture of my train. :D

 
It looks simple, I know. It took so long to make though...way longer than I thought. I'm still not done. I have to connect the two cars and plug in the wheels. And do all those drawings. Cryyyy
This would have been funner if spring break was its normal length. Curse you, Sandy. CURSE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment