Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What happens when you don't sleep enough

September 25th, 2013

For the past few days, I've been experiencing first-hand what lack of sleep can do. It's terrible. After only getting about five hours of sleep (I bet a lot of you are laughing like "hoboyshethinks5hoursisshortwhat" but hey, I'm a heavy sleeper) I can tell you: never try to deprive yourself of sleep.

After getting up and stumbling around bleary-eyed for a longer time than usual, I was tired for the entire day, yawned incessantly, and had random piercing headaches. I usually never get headaches. Then I started to cough a lot, and I generally felt like falling on my face and sleeping on the floor.

Just...sleep when you can. It really helps. Unless if you have a giant project due the next day that you HAVE to finish no matter what. I those situations--hey, what can I say. Choose one: enough sleep or a decent grade on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment