Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Columbia SHP next week...YAY!

September 17th, 2013

As I am buried under homework, I'll make this post brief. I apologize once again to those who actually read my blog--I know I haven't been posting regularly lately, and I will do my best to do so. As of right now, I have a bunch of homework to do, as well as projects to complete.

That's basically been my entire first week of school, and a welcome diversion is the Columbia SHP (next week, thank god). I'm hoping its going to be fun--I mean, learning about science is always fun! (haha, until the fateful moment when you realize you actually don't understand any of the stuff you just read. And then you have to go back and decipher it.) But I love science, and it's always been my best subject.

I'll try to post again soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment