Sunday, April 7, 2013

Les Miserables, Lincoln, The Life of Pi, Silver Linings Playbook

April 7th, 2013

I've heard fantastic things about many movies, but the four that stand out the most are Les Miserables, Lincoln, The Life of Pi, and Silver Linings Playbook.

Les Miserables
All I know is that it's something about the French Revolution, Anne Hathaway, a little girl, etc. I also know that it has a lot of really good music. All my friends who have watched it say that it's one of the best movies they've ever watched. Can anyone elaborate, please? I need more information!

Lincoln
While my friends say Les Mis is one of the best movies they've ever watched, many say Lincoln is THE best movie they have ever watched. Last year, I read in the TIME magazine that the actor who played Lincoln impersonated him really well. I really want to watch this. ;D

The Life of Pi
Lots of computer animation, a random tiger stuck on a boat with a random guy for some random reason, who wouldn't want to watch? (FYI, I do know that the events are not very random, but before I read the book and when I saw the advertisements with a guy, a tiger, and a boat, I was really confused). Everyone says that the tiger's not real, yet they make it look real using computer animation. I do kind of want to see this for myself...

Silver Linings Playbook
It has Jennifer Lawrence in it, what can I say. That makes it automatically on my MUST SEE list. (I guess being Katniss gave Lawrence a lot of fans...) Apparently, aside from that, it's a really funny, awesome movie about a widow (Lawrence) and another guy....I think you can tell I haven't really researched this one yet. Oh, well. I still want to see the movie. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment