Thursday, February 13, 2014

Energy Use in the Modern Economy - SHP review

2/13/14

Let my start off by saying: HAPPY REALLY BELATED NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!
Thank you all for being such loyal readers <3

Recently, Columbia SHP's first semester ended and the second started. Now, I'm taking Modern Psychology. Last semester, I took Energy Use in the Modern Economy. That class was definitely worth the time, and the teacher was awesome. I learned an unbelievable amount, and I've actually been able to apply it to everyday life. Although the class does focus on energy use, and the different types of fuels and their characteristics, there's a decent amount of math and physics involved (which conveniently allows me to work on math and physics while also learning about something I'm interested in. Win-win. :D).

I know the second semester selection window passed already, but for any of you SHP guys, I would strongly recommend picking Energy Use. Even though it may not sound the most impressive, you can really use the information you learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment